VideoSolo DVD Creator 2018 Mac can convert almost all popular video formats including AVI, MPEG, 3GP, MP4, VOB, FLV, M2TS, MTS, TS, SWF, MKV, MPG, MPA, DAT, DV, NSV, MOV, QT, RMVB, DivX, DV, etc. to DVD disc/folder/ISO file. VideoSolo DVD Creator crack mac handy Blu-ray burner, you are able to create Blu-ray disc, Blu-ray folder and Blu-ray ISO file from your collection of images, videos and music easily. Nearly all videos you have can be burned to Blu-ray disc for home enjoy.
With this program, home-made movies or videos downloaded from online website can be burned into DVD or Blu-ray, like YouTube, Vimeo, Facebook, Dailymotion, Vevo, TED, Yahoo, AOL, Youku, Worldstar Hip Hop, CBS, MTV, ESPN, Niconico, etc. It allows you download 3D video, high-definition (720p, 1080p and 4K) video, and music for your any player in simple steps. It allows you to customize subtitle and audio track. That is to say, you can add subtitles and audio tracks to your DVD manually. And SRT, SSA and ASS are the supported subtitle file format. For audio files, this program supports almost all popular audio formats so it is easy to import audio track into the software. You are allowed to edit the audio volume and adjust the subtitle position so as to get a personalized DVD file.
VideoSolo DVD Creator Mac Features:
- Easily preview all the effects for making any adjustments.
- Add picture as background image to free DIY DVD menu.
- Take a snapshot and save it as a picture on computer.
- Customize your favorite pictures as the DVD menu template.
- Empowers the fast speed to burn any video into DVD file.
- Keep the regular updates and fix issues.
- You can preview your DVD video before burning to ensure all goes as you want.
- It lets you adjust video effects, such as brightness, saturation, hue, volume and contrast.
- Mac OS X Kodiak, 10.0 (Cheetah), 10.1 (Puma), 10.2 (Jaguar), 10.3 (Panther), 10.4 (Tiger), 10.5 (Leopard), 10.6 (Snow Leopard), 10.7 (Lion)
- OS X 10.8 (Mountain Lion), 10.9 (Mavericks), 10.10 (Yosemite), 10.11 (El Capitan) and
- macOS 10.12 (Sierra), 10.13 (High Sierra) and Later Version.
- Supported hardware: Intel or PowerPC Mac.